400ml Loreal X-tenso Moisturist R1 for Natural Resistant Hair
BEST FOR NATURAL RESISTANT HAIR
400ml Loreal X-tenso Moisturist R1
- Except for the roots, coats the entire hair with R1 evenly, except for roots and let it set at room temperature for 10 - 20 minutes. After that, rinse it sufficiently with plain water, dry the hair and set with hot straightening iron at 180°C/ 356°F.
- When applying R1, keep 1 - 2 cm above hair roots, as getting it on the scalp could cause irritation and breakage of hair.
- Use an intermediate water to rinse away R1 completely. Wash the roots carefully.
400ml Loreal X-tenso Moisturist Neutralizer
- Coat the entire hair and leave it for 20 - 30 minutes, at the same time combing it lightly. Then, completely wash it away.
- Complete the process of neutralizer. If the neutralization is not complete, it could cause damage or hair breakage, thus coat the hair sufficiently from roots to tip of hair to make sure the neutralization process is completed.