Wahl 1919 with 100 Years of Tradition Senior Cordless Hair Clipper
100 years in the making worth the wait
"One century ago Leo J. Wahl invented the first electric hair clipper. Today WAHL is the world market leader for professional hair clippers and became iconic amongst barbers.
On the occasion of the 100th anniversary WAHL presents a limited edition which will make barbers’ hearts beat faster: the 100-Year-Clipper. Optically based on the first hair clipper this anniversary version elates with its outstanding retro chrome design.
Like every WAHL hair clipper, the 100-year-clipper is exceptionally robust. Due to its full metal vintage housing it is particularly durable and shockproof. In addition, its extremely powerful DC motor ensures a strong cutting performance even in very thick hair. "
- ALL METAL HOUSING
- 6400RPM-6900RPM POWERFUL ROTARY MOTOR
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
- 70 MINUTE RUN TIME
- CORD/CORDLESS CAPABILITIES
- ADJUSTABLE TAPER LEVER
- TRADITIONAL BLADE SET
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- Type Professional Cord/Cordless Clipper
- Drive unit: DC motor, 6,400-6,900 rpm
- Mains voltage: 100-240 V
- Battery operating time: 70 min Li-Ion
- Battery charging time: 120 min
- Blade set Art. 01006-200: fixed, Chrome Blade with taper lever
- Cutting length: 1 - 3 mm
- Cutting width: 2.4 m
- Weight: 408 g
1 Year Warranty by Wahl Corporation