1500ml Disicide Concentrate Disinfectant Liquid
- Environmentally friendly biocidal product that is safe for the user.
- Water based, Vegan certified, ethanol free concentrate for gentle disinfection of tools and accessories for Pet grooming and Veterinary clinic.
- It is an easy and cost-effective way for the professional groomer to disinfect comb, brushes, shears and more.
- Proven effective against bacteria and virus in accordance to EU regulations EN 14561 and EN 14562.
- Disinfectant, fungicide and virucide. The concentrate effectively destroys a wide range of microorganisms and is bactericidal (incl. Staphylococcus aureus, pseudomonads, Enterococcus hirae, mycobacterium tuberculosis, E. coli, etc.), fungicidal (incl. Candida, Trichophyton, etc.), an anti-bactericidal property, including fungicidal (including fungi Candida, Trichophyton, etc.)
- Mixing ratio: 1:32 | 30 ml Disicide Concentrate to 1000 ml water.
- UN 1903 for transport and not flammable.
- Produced in Sweden
How to use:
We recommend wearing disposable gloves and using Disicide® jars to perform sterilization.
To prepare the solution, mix Disicide® concentrate with water in ratio:
Plastic bucket: 120 ml Disicide® Concentate per 4000 ml of water.
Large glass jar: 30 ml Disicide® Concentate per 1000 ml of water.
Medium glass jar: 25 ml Disicide® Concentate for 750 ml of water.
Manicure table glass: 5 ml Disicide® Concentate to 160 ml of water.
Once the solution comes in contact with instruments you need to change it 24 hours later at max.
Made in Sweden