400g Shiseido Rebonding Crystallizing Straight System H1 + H2
RM81 Offer Price (Normal Price: RM138)
FOR RESISTANT to NATURAL HAIR
Shiseido Crystallizing Straight is an innovative new technique developed by Shiseido Professional in Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair to be completely straight while preserving the health of hair. Typically improves hair's feel, softness and shine while making it more manageable.This 2 step straight permanent system contains a H1 STRAIGHTENER and H2 NEUTRALIZER, which are permanent solutions that are used with a hot hair iron to make your hair smooth, shinny and straight.
400g Shiseido Crystallizing Straight H1
- Except for the roots, coats the entire hair with H1 evenly, except for roots and let it set at room temperature for 10 - 20 minutes. After that, rinse it sufficiently with plain water, dry the hair and set with hot straightening iron at 180°C/ 356°F.
- When applying H1, keep 1 - 2 cm above hair roots, as getting it on the scalp could cause irritation and breakage of hair.
- Use an intermediate water to rinse away H1 completely. Wash the roots carefully.
400g Shiseido Crystallizing Straight H2
- Coat the entire hair and leave it for 20 - 30 minutes, at the same time combing it lightly. Then, completely wash it away.
- Complete the process of H2. If the neutralization is not complete, it could cause damage or hair breakage, thus coat the hair sufficiently from roots to tip of hair to make sure the neutralization process is completed.
How to Straighten Hair With Shiseido Straightening
Shiseido hair straightening is a system that was developed in Japan to straighten stubborn frizzy, wavy or curly hair, explains Hairbb.com. According to the Casey Hair Design website, the process can take around three to four hours depending on the length, thickness and type of hair. The procedure uses a full range of products that permanently straighten the hair for about one year without the harshness of other types of relaxants.