Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the sale of goods from HAIRCARE2U.my (“HAIRCARE2U”) to you ("Customer").
1.1.The validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these Terms and Conditions will be unaffected by the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any individual part of these Terms and Conditions.
1.2.The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysia Law.
1.3 All pictures displayed are a mere representation of the item and may vary from the actual product.
- 2.Website Use
2.1.The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to his/her computer, and the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
2.2.The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, HAIRCARE2U.my: HAIRCARE2U.my does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of the Customers statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- 2.2.1.excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or HAIRCARE2U.my's literature; and
- 2.2.2.excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profit was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or the Customer have advised HAIRCARE2U.my of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to the Customer's computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
2.3.Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within Malaysia, or in relation to postings from Malaysia. All advertising is intended solely for the Malaysia market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this website or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of HAIRCARE2U.my. HAIRCARE2U.my does not warrant that the service from this website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify HAIRCARE2U.my, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, however caused.
- 3.User Account
3.1.By signing up as a member, the Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to his/her computer, and the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- 4.Pricing and Ordering
4.1.The price payable for the goods is as indicated on the website when Customer places their order.
4.2.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to update product prices at any time without prior notice.
4.3.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to refuse or decline to accept any order.
4.4.If the actual price of any product ordered by you is higher than that reflected on HAIRCARE2U.my, we will inform you and you may consider if you would like to confirm, cancel or substitute your purchase of such product based on the correct price.
- 4.4.1.Should you confirm or substitute your purchase, you authorize us to charge the additional amount or refund the balance should the substitute be of lower cost to you.
- 4.4.2.Should you choose to cancel your purchase, we will refund payment (for PayPal, credit card only) for such product in accordance with our refund policy (refer to clause 15).
4.5.Once ordered, no order may be cancelled or reduced in quantity. Orders are accepted by HAIRCARE2U.my by the despatch of products, however, that despatch does not constitute acceptance where the price of the supplies has been incorrectly quoted or referenced by the Customer in its order.
4.6.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations at its sole discretion. If we receive a cancellation request and the order has not been processed, we will cancel the order. We are not able to cancel orders that have already been processed or delivered. HAIRCARE2U.my, at its sole discretion, may decide whether an order has been processed or not.
4.7.For Credit/Debit cards, PayPal payments, products will be paid for at the point of order. In the event that products have to be backordered or are not available, the Customer will be given the option to cancel the order. Upon cancellation, the money will be refunded within 14 working days depending on whether it has already been processed.
- 5.Payment and Credit Terms
5.1.Payment may be made as follows:
- I.Business Account: Paypal / Credit Card, COD, Credit Term, iPay88, Bank Transfer
- II.Personal Account: Paypal/ Credit Card, iPay88, Bank Transfer
5.2.Credit Term accounts are only available to corporate bodies and not individuals.
126.96.36.199-day Credit Term: Customer should complete the credit application form which is available upon request. Any credit limit granted to the Customer shall at all times be discretionary and may be reduced, suspended, or withdrawn at the discretion of HAIRCARE2U.my at any time without prior notice.
No Credit Facility is offered hereunder unless approved by the management and is strictly on a case-by-case basis and subject to such Terms and Conditions.
When credit terms have been approved, payment is due no later than 30 days of HAIRCARE2U.my's invoice.
5.3.If Customer fails to make payment by the due date, HAIRCARE2U.my shall be entitled to:
- I.Cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries; incurring additional re-delivery fee of RM80 (subjected to GST)
- II.Appropriate any payment made by the Customer in reasonable comparison of the supplies as HAIRCARE2U.my may deem fit.
5.4.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to charge for copy invoices or where the original has been lost or misplaced by the Customer.
5.5.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to hold all products until all COD payments are made.
5.6.If legal action is taken to mitigate or resolve any payment discrepancies, Customer shall reimburse to HAIRCARE2U.my all legal and disputed costs and expenses incurred.
6.1."A Working Day" is defined as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding all Public Holidays in Johor, Malaysia.
6.2.Delivery is only restricted within Malaysia.
6.3.Where stock is available, HAIRCARE2U.my will deliver the Customer's order in accordance with the delivery schedule set out in 6.4 to 6.7 below. Refer to 8 (Back Orders), where stock is not available.
6.4.www.haircare2u.my provide Free Delivery for selected items to Zone A & Zone B.
- I.West Malaysia - Zone A (Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur & Putra Jaya): Delivery Lead Times 1 to 2 working days for Ex-stock & after received full payment. Order Cut-off Time: Monday to Friday 1:00pm (Exclude Public Holiday)
- II. West Malaysia - Zone B (Pahang, Perak, Terengganu, Kelantan, Kedah, Perlis & Penang): Delivery Lead Times 2 - 3 working days for Ex-stock & after received full payment. Order Cut-off Time: Monday to Friday 11:00am (Exclude Public Holiday)
- III. For Langkawi, East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan) & Others Special Area, shipping charges may vary depending upon weight and package size. Our customer service will manually email for transportation charge. Delivery Lead Time: To Be Advice.
6.5.A handling charges - RM40 per trip (excluding GST) will be charge for Bonded Warehouse / Port area (i.e "Port Klang") or Free Trade Zone, which is area needed custom clearance process.
6.6.All delivery dates are estimates only and HAIRCARE2U.my will not be held liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused.
6.7.If the Customer fails to receive the goods on the agreed delivery date, HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to store the goods until the Customer can receive or collect the goods and charge all reasonable expenses in regards to storage and other related costs.
6.8.If no one is at the delivery location to receive the order upon prior confirmation with HAIRCARE2U.my, HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the delivery and charge a re-delivery fee. Re-delivery fee minimum from RM6 (Subject to GST), price will base on area state.
6.9.It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that the delivery address, date and time of delivery is accurate during the confirmation with our fulfilment team. Should the delivery be unsuccessful due to the inaccuracy of the information, re-delivery fee will be imposed.
6.10.Please include in the Remarks box during Checkout if assistance is required during delivery to exact location. Eg. Extra distance travelled from drop-off point to exact location. This is to ensure that products are delivered to your expected location..
6.11.A RM50 charge (Subjected to GST) will be incurred should there be a need for a forklift to assist customers in unloading products.
6.12.We close the below public holidays in Negeri Sembilan. When the holiday falls on Sunday, the following day will be substituted as a public holiday
- New Year's Day (1st Jan)
- YDPB Negeri Sembilan's Birthday (14th Jan)
- Chinese Lunar New Year Eve
- Chinese Lunar New Year's Day 1
- Chinese Lunar New Year's Day 2
- Labour Day (1st May)
- The Yang di-Pertuan Agong's Birthday
- Hari Raya Puasa Day 1
- Malaysia's National Day (31st Aug)
- Malaysia Day (16th Sep)
- Diwali / Deepavali
- Christmas Day (25th Dec)
- 7.Product Title
7.1.Title to the goods will only be transferred to the Customer upon receipt of the full payment including all relevant taxes and delivery costs. HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to refuse transfer of title if payment is not made in full.
- 8.Back Orders
8.1.Should any goods not be in stock and requires a long lead time, HAIRCARE2U.my will either perform a back order (with estimated delivery date quoted) or recommend a substitute of the product. Customers have the discretion to decide if they want to go ahead with the back order or the recommendations.
- 9.Tax Charges
9.1.All prices are subjected to Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- I.Only incorrect sizes of apparels and shoes can be exchanged within 7 days upon each processed order.
- II.A restocking fee of RM30 or 10% (of value sold) whichever is higher will be imposed.
- III.A delivery fee of minimum from RM6 (Subject to GST) will be imposed for every delivery attempt
- IV.If it is a damaged from manufacturing defect(s), drop us an email or a line and our technical team will get back to you as soon as possible.
10.3.For Exchange cases, the Customer can email to our Customer service officers at email@example.com. Refunds will only be made when products are received at HAIRCARE2U.my Warehouse.
10.4.The Customer is required to ensure that any products being returned to HAIRCARE2U.my are safely and securely packaged to ensure exchanged product(s) are undamaged and suitable for re-sale. HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the rights to reject Exchanged products should it be either damaged or not in re-sellable condition.
10.5.All Custom-made products once confirmed cannot be cancelled or exchanged.
10.6.Customers are solely responsible for the logistical arrangements of the exchanged product to HAIRCARE2U.my. A fee of minimum from RM50 will be imposed to the Customer should logistical arrangements be required from HAIRCARE2U.my.
10.7.Refund will be made to Customer within 14 working days upon received products accepted for exchange (if applicable) by HAIRCARE2U.my. However this will not be applicable if Customer holds a credit term account with HAIRCARE2U.my which our Customer service officer will advise accordingly.
10.8.All restocking fee and delivery fee is subjected to a GST charge of 6%.
11.1.All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from all orders by the Customer. HAIRCARE2U.my does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
11.2.Notwithstanding any other provisions, HAIRCARE2U.my's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the contract price; and HAIRCARE2U.my shall not be liable to the Customer for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the contract.
11.3.A signature on the delivery order constitutes that all goods have been received in good order. Any defect in the quality, quantity and condition of the goods should be indicated upon the receipt of the delivered goods.
11.4.When products are found to be damaged from manufacturing defect, send a photo to HAIRCARE2U.my and we will inspect the goods. Once confirmed of the damage, HAIRCARE2U.my will notify you to suggest an exchange at no additional cost or delivery cost.
11.5.By not refusing the delivered goods upon inspection would mean that the Customer is satisfied with the condition of goods delivered. Customer will be required to pay for the goods in full as if delivered.
11.6.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations, refunds or exchanges at its sole discretion.
- 13.Force Majeure
13.1.HAIRCARE2U.my shall have no liability to the Customer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods supplied or delivered caused by any event or circumstance beyond HAIRCARE2U.my's reasonable control.
- 14.Coupons/Promotion Codes
14.1.The coupons/promotion codes (hereinafter called - Promotion) are only valid for online purchases and quotations generated from HAIRCARE2U.my's website.
14.2.The Promotion is limited to members within the promotion period and discount amount indicated on all marketing collaterals.
14.3.The Promotion is only valid for a single redemption and may only be redeemed for a single qualifying purchase. The promotion is not valid for redemption for items under Special Deals.
14.4.The Promotion is redeemed by entering the Promotion Code at the appropriate point during the check-out process.
14.5.The Promotion shall not be redeemed for cash.
14.6.Any balance remaining after redemption of the promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14.7.If you cancel or choose not to use the promotion after the validity date, you are not entitled to a refund of the discount amount or any reinstatement of the Promotion.
14.8.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves all rights to cancel any entry pertaining to a promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits and/or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
14.9.HAIRCARE2U.my reserves all rights to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice.
14.10.HAIRCARE2U.my's decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning the Promotion are final.
14.11.HAIRCARE2U.my shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to use a Promotional Code for any reason.
14.12.A RM30 HAIRCARE2U.my Voucher (New Member Voucher) will be provided to all HAIRCARE2U.my members upon signing up which the new member can redeem during checkout with minimum purchase of RM300.
14.13.One (1) New Member Voucher is limited to business entities only, HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the rights to void or cancel any orders should Vouchers obtained and redeemed be used in an misappropriate and fraudulent manner.
15.1.HAIRCARE2U.my will endeavor to transfer to the Customer the benefit of any warranty given by the manufacturer of the products. All warranty is carry-in type, Customer have sent to HAIRCARE2U.my for warranty. Simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
15.2.In addition, HAIRCARE2U.my will see to any repair or replacement proved to be of reasonable satisfaction of HAIRCARE2U.my to be defective. This obligation will not apply:
- I.If the defect arises because the Customer has altered or repaired the products without the written consent of HAIRCARE2U.my;
- II.Because the Customer did not follow the manufacturers' instructions for storage, usage, installation use or maintenance of the product
15.3.Any replacement product(s) or replacement made will be guaranteed on these terms for any unexpired period of guarantee given on the original products. The replaced product(s) will belong to HAIRCARE2U.my.
15.4.The Customer grants HAIRCARE2U.my a right to enter into its premise to effect any repair or replacement. The Customer shall ensure that HAIRCARE2U.my's employees and representatives are provided with a safe and secure working environment while at its premises.
- 16.Refund Policy
16.1.Customer can email to our Customer service officers at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery for any request for refund if permissible.
Refund is allowed for the following scenario:
We allow cancellation:
- I.If order has not been processed;
- II.If the actual price of any product ordered by you is higher than that reflected on HAIRCARE2U.my. We will propose a substitute or cancellation whichever deems fit for the Customer.
- III.When product is out of stock and requires a long lead time unacceptable by the Customer.
- Refund will be made to Customer within 14 - 20 working days upon receiving products accepted for exchange (if applicable) by HAIRCARE2U.my. However this will not be applicable if Customer holds a credit term account with HAIRCARE2U.my which our Customer service officer will advise accordingly.
- When products are found with manufacturing defects, send a photo to HAIRCARE2U.my and we will inspect the goods. Once confirmed, HAIRCARE2U.my will notify you to suggest an exchange at no additional cost or delivery cost.
- HAIRCARE2U.my reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations, refunds or exchanges at its sole discretion.
- How and when will I be refunded?
- I.Refund will be made within 14 days upon receiving the product(s) at HAIRCARE2U.my's warehouse
- II.If you paid using Credit Card or PayPal, the refund will be made to your Credit Card or PayPal account.
- III.If you paid via Bank Transfer / iPay88, the refund will be made via Giro to you within 14 - 20 working days. You need to provide bank account details and email to firstname.lastname@example.org