Wahl Clipper Premium Ceramic Blade
PREMIUM 100% CERAMIC WAHL TOP BLADE
✅Fits Wahl Cordless Senior
✅Fits Wahl Magic Clip Cordless
✅Fits Wahl Legend
✅Fits Wahl Cordless Sterling 4
✅Fits Wahl Cordless Taper
✅Fits Wahl Cordless Designer
The Premium Wahl Senior Ceramic blade is designed to give a smoother and faster cut while being chemical resistant, corrosion and rust-free.
Our advanced ceramic technology makes our Wahl Senior Ceramic Blade sharper, last up to 5x longer and perform substantially cooler than steel blades. The low heat transfer and friction index of our ceramic blade allows your Wahl Senior to keep cutting up to 75% cooler than steel blades.
You will use less coolant and cut faster with less downtime for increased productivity. Ceramic blades do not heat up, and they reduce the risk of friction burns.
- Made With High Grade Ceramic Material
- Keeping Blades 75% Cooler Than Steel
- Advanced ceramic technology makes our ceramic blade 5X sharper
- Lasts 5X longer
- Stays 5X cooler.
- Senior cordless, Magic Clip cordless, Super Taper, Legend, any that use the taper or stagger tooth blades.
- This blade not only stays cool whilst fading it also stays sharp and just gets sharper!!!
- It has special oil pockets on the rear guide to aid with the cooling and lubrication.
- The distance between the bottom blade and the top blade is increased to allow hair not to clog and again more air keeping it cooler.
- It is also easier to clean out too.
- Clippers will run faster for much longer with continued power.
- Great modification for the serious faders out there!
- Made from a high-tech ceramic material to stay sharper longer.
- Heat resistant for a cooler and more comfortable cutting.
- Rockwell Hardness rating of 78.
- This replaces the small moving cutter blade.
- Can also be used to upgrade steel blades to ceramic blades.
- Simply replace the steel cutter of a steel blade with a ceramic cutter.
SAVES YOU MONEY:
- Replacing just the cutter part of the blade is much less expensive than replacing the entire blade.
- Save your money and buy a high quality and durable ceramic cutter blade NOW
Small modification to your guards may be required as this blade sits a little higher. Very easy mod and shown in pics where to do so, and depending on the tolerances of some Wahl clippers as they all vary a little, a very small bit of sanding/filing may be required on the ‘blade guide’ (lever side) but again this isn’t always needed. See picture.
Zirconia ceramic cutters / blades are made of Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2). ZrO2 is very hard, it ranks 8.5 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, compared to 6 to 6.5 for hardened steel, and 10 for diamond, so they can only be ground using diamond wheels. They are nonrust, nonconductive and nonmagnetic. Their chemical inertness to both acids and alkalis and their ability to retain a cutting edge up to ten times longer than metal cutters / blades.